Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.475 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,615 Dirham (3,217 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)