Cost of living comparison between Vratsa, Bulgaria and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.460 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,717 Dirham (3,062 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)