Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17317 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,189 Dirham (руб 93,486) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)