Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14889 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,041 Dirham (руб 80,872) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (42 minutes ago)