Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.311 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,899 Dirham (R$ 7,312) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)