Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.702 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,010 Dirham (R$ 6,665) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)