Cost of living comparison between Volta Redonda, Brazil and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.184 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,849 Dirham (R$ 7,491) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)