Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.975 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 42% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,770 Dirham (€2,713) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)