Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17417 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,336 Dirham (руб 70,831) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)