Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16859 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,353 Dirham (руб 55,480) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (34 minutes ago)