Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17620 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,450 Dirham (руб 53,630) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)