Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17317 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,080 Dirham (руб 81,305) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (35 minutes ago)