Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07956 MAD / ALL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,127 Dirham (152,426 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)