Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07862 MAD / ALL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,255 Dirham (181,306 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 8 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)