Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08728 MAD / ALL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,902 Dirham (182,204 Lek) in Vlorë.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)