Cost of living comparison between Vlorë, Albania and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07908 MAD / ALL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,381 Dirham (156,567 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)