Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15915 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,983 Dirham (руб 119,279) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,000 (about 1 hour ago)