Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16873 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,456 Dirham (руб 97,525) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (19 minutes ago)