Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16208 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,172 Dirham (руб 136,794) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)