Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16239 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,281 Dirham (руб 100,260) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)