Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16328 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,244 Dirham (руб 111,733) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (35 minutes ago)