Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16107 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,133 Dirham (руб 112,581) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)