Cost of living comparison between Vladimir, Russia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15760 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,442 Dirham (руб 85,294) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chittagong costs Taka 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)