Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15912 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,386 Dirham (руб 109,264) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)