Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.763 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,097 Dirham (€2,611) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)