Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.091 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,079 Dirham (€2,532) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)