Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.952 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,203 Dirham (R$ 7,181) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Guelph costs C$7 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)