Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.862 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,056 Dirham (R$ 6,658) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 2 hours ago)