Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.168 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,493 Dirham (R$ 6,784) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)