Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.880 MAD / BYN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,333 Dirham (2,732 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 8,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)