Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 MAD / BYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 35% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,075 Dirham (16,039,101 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (33 minutes ago)