Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.101 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,805 Dirham (18,900 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)