Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.058 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 65% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,929 Dirham (31,110 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)