Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.127 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,658 Dirham (23,658 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)