Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.132 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,143 Dirham (23,980 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (32 minutes ago)