Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.127 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,057 Dirham (24,007 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)