Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34788 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,120 Dirham (29,091₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)