Cost of living in Vinh Long, Vietnam compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 304%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 MAD / VND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinh Long (Vietnam) is 189% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 57,861 Dirham (138,814,245 ₫) in Vinh Long to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$13 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (26 minutes ago)