Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01522 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,334 Dirham (CH$2,453,429) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)