Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.160 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 43% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,214 Dirham (€915) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 450,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in New York City costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)