Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.786 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,304 Dirham (€2,161) in Vilnius to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yokosuka costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stuttgart costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)