Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.110 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 44% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,461 Dirham (€852) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)