Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.706 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 47% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,854 Dirham (€920) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)