Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.938 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 47% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,991 Dirham (€913) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)