Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00301 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,946 Dirham (COL$5,302,048) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)