Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00322 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,941 Dirham (COL$5,565,911) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)