Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00342 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,734 Dirham (COL$3,426,997) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)