Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.891 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,952 Dirham (€2,842) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)