Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.376 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,085 Dirham (€2,645) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (29 minutes ago)