Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.764 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,981 Dirham (€2,321) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (30 minutes ago)