Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.678 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,965 Dirham (€1,589) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)