Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.065 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,959 Dirham (€1,984) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)