Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15245 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,515 Dirham (₨82,091) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (42 minutes ago)