Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15147 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,544 Dirham (₨82,818) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)