Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13825 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,062 Dirham (₨87,250) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)