Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.116 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,152 Dirham (€2,173) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (25 minutes ago)