Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.134 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,635 Dirham (€2,123) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)