Cost of living in Viet Tri, Vietnam compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 MAD / VND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viet Tri (Vietnam) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,651 Dirham (28,566,267 ₫) in Viet Tri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)