Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00111 MAD / LAK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,728 Dirham (23,144,887 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maputo costs 100,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Venice costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)