Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00112 MAD / LAK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,427 Dirham (20,086,316 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (16 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (43 minutes ago)