Cost of living comparison between Vientiane, Laos and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00122 MAD / LAK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,590 Dirham (20,120,284 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)