Cost of living comparison between Vientiane, Laos and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00122 MAD / LAK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,187 Dirham (19,017,361 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)