Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 889 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.283 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 86% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,987 Dirham (€3,455) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)