Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.291 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 80% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,482 Dirham (€2,877) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)