Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 868 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.817 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,462 Dirham (€3,463) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)