Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,291 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.110 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 73% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,822 Dirham (€2,954) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)