Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.109 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 79% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,541 Dirham (€3,379) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)