Cost of living comparison between Vienna, Austria and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.720 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,208 Dirham (€1,885) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)