Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.453 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,887 Dirham (3,647 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)