Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.457 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,899 Dirham (3,647 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (33 minutes ago)