Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.534 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,004 Dirham (3,253 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)