Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.703 MAD / SCR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,050 Dirham (48,403 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (32 minutes ago)