Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles, Seychelles compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.705 MAD / SCR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria, Seychelles (Seychelles) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,743 Dirham (47,841 ₨) in Victoria, Seychelles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)