Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.672 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 68% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,495 Dirham (C$4,105) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)