Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.000 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,161 Dirham (€2,469) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)