Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03647 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,898 Dirham (490,749 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)