Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.346 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,424 Dirham (€2,858) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)