Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.791 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,833 Dirham (€2,116) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)