Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.166 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,031 Dirham (€2,421) in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (41 minutes ago)