Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49645 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,456 Dirham (Mex$ 31,134) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trondheim costs kr 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)