Cost of living comparison between Vence, France and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.728 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vence (France) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,391 Dirham (€1,901) in Vence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)