Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.450 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,416 Dirham (2,462 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)