Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.610 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,696 Dirham (2,798 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (31 minutes ago)