Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.540 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,749 Dirham (2,482 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)