Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17434 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,421 Dirham (руб 54,041) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)