Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16873 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,597 Dirham (руб 80,584) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)