Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17614 MAD / MKD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,194 Dirham (63,552 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)