Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17819 MAD / MKD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,976 Dirham (100,885 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)