Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17967 MAD / MKD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,099 Dirham (100,734 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Xiamen costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)