Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17539 MAD / MKD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,643 Dirham (77,787 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)