Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17378 MAD / MKD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,213 Dirham (116,310 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)