Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.459 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 96% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,363 Dirham (kr22,872) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)