Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.480 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 96% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,363 Dirham (kr23,894) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)