Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.493 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 99% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,823 Dirham (kr23,998) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)