Cost of living comparison between Vejle, Denmark and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.450 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 89% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,548 Dirham (kr20,379) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 3 hours ago)