Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.454 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 92% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,002 Dirham (kr16,503) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)