Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.488 MAD / DKK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 95% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,103 Dirham (kr23,586) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (29 minutes ago)