Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.068 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,105 Dirham (30,050 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)