Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,611 Dirham (24,709 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)