Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.132 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,117 Dirham (21,312 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (32 minutes ago)