Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06378 MAD / LKR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,864 Dirham (186,021 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)