Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06562 MAD / LKR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,895 Dirham (181,283 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)