Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05546 MAD / LKR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,192 Dirham (273,924 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)