Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.127 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 79% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,452 Dirham (27,011 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kisumu costs Shilling97 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$85 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)