Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 74% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,752 Dirham (19,321 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)