Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,754 Dirham (26,300 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (19 minutes ago)