Cost of living comparison between Varna, Bulgaria and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.519 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,818 Dirham (2,504 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)