Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.704 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,313 Dirham (3,386 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)