Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.623 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,606 Dirham (2,953 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)