Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.460 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,930 Dirham (2,368 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (about 1 hour ago)