Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.759 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,561 Dirham (€2,190) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)