Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.694 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,242 Dirham (€2,173) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)