Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.964 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,502 Dirham (€2,782) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)