Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15151 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,020 Dirham (₨66,133) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)