Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.415 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,128 Dirham ($3,625) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)