Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,556 prices entered by 481 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.526 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 74% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,983 Dirham (C$4,382) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)