Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,634 prices entered by 442 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.713 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,852 Dirham (C$3,611) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)