Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,696 prices entered by 503 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.466 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 79% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,899 Dirham (C$4,808) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)