Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,657 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.261 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 70% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,637 Dirham (C$3,668) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (28 minutes ago)