Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01450 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,250 Dirham (CH$913,663) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (about 2 hours ago)