Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01383 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,087 Dirham (CH$1,307,953) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)