Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01512 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,120 Dirham (CH$1,132,133) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)