Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01517 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,616 Dirham (CH$1,359,205) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)