Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.089 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 46% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,261 Dirham (€2,639) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)