Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.166 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,405 Dirham (€2,633) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (25 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (about 2 hours ago)